The Portway I Glass stove with its sleek, glossy and highly contemporary looks has been designed as a focal point for the smaller proportioned room.
In a choice of black or bronze this stove comes with a glass fronted door with polished chrome detail, and colour matching glass top and optional black enamel or bronze finished flue collar.
The Portway I Glass can burn logs up to 300mm producing a maximum heat output of 4.9kW and is suitable for use in smoke control areas.
This product benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee and is fully compliant with the Eco design directive exceptional 2022 EU standards set to improve the environment by producing highly efficient stoves, that offer clean burning, with ultra low emissions.
Portway 1 Glass Multifuel Stove
Flue Type Brick Chimney Fuel Types Multifuel Maximum Heat Output 4.8kW Net Efficiency 75% + Flue Outlet 125mm (5") (Top or Rear) Maximum Log Length 300mm (12") Ventilation Required Not normally required Smoke Control Exempt Yes
This item is usually despatched within 7 - 14 working days
Subject to supplier stock levels
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Glass door and stove top
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 300mm (12")
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- Meets 2022 EU standards for highly efficient, clean burning, ultra low emission stoves.