The Portway 3 Traditional Multifuel stove is a traditionally styled double door steel stove. It features a large viewing window and takes logs up to 520mm in length.
An optional Boost Boiler is available which enables the stove to heat your hot water and approximately 3 large radiators.
Customise your stove with our decorative window inserts.
- Optional Output Reducing Bricks available which converts heat output to 6.7kW
Portway 3 Traditional Multifuel Stove
Flue Type Brick Chimney Fuel Types Multifuel Direct Heat Output 9kW (6.7kW with output reducer bricks) Useful Energy Efficiency 76.3% Flue Outlet 150mm (6") (Top or Rear) Maximum Log Length 520mm (21") Ventilation Required 2200mm² Smoke Control Exempt Yes
- mm thick steel bodies
- Cast iron doors and grates
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 520mm (21")
- 150mm (6") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- Optional Output Reducing Bricks available which converts heat output to 7.0kW
Approx between 10 to 14 days
subject to supplier stock levels